Since I only have 38 days left in China (minus the time I spend in Japan/Korea) I decided that I should figure out what all I want to do before I leave.
- Bird flu alley for noodles
- Picture w/ pancake couple (check)
- New pictures on the Great Wall
- Beihai Park in Beijing
- Shanghai/Beijing Acrobats
- Dan dan noodles
- Go to Talking (bar at Nanda)
- Maglev (actually take it this time)
- Wangfujin (weird food street in Beijing)
What I will miss:
- the food, especially pancakes & noodles
- presents from my students
- Sissi (Sherry's daughter, she is adorable)
- 50¢ beer & soda
- subways & buses
- being inventive in the kitchen to try and make "western" food
What I won't miss:
- the stench of the bathrooms
- grading papers & preparing lessons (I wasn't meant to be a teacher)
- wine that is 10x the price of soda
- having to be inventive to make "western food"
I'm trying to think of more things for my list. If you can think of anything, let me know!